Some property managers require renters to view the property and be checked-in by the property manager before applying. Renters can draft and save their application but are unable to submit the application until being checked-in.
- Visit your Settings / Applications to turn on/off this requirement
- Use Snug mobile or desktop to check-in a renter at the viewing
- Renter email and/or mobile registered for the viewing must match the Snug profile/application
Why can't a Renter apply for the property?
Renters should register for the viewing, attend and receive the Invite to Apply email and SMS which confirms the check-in by the property manager
How does a Renter register for a viewing?
- Send an enquiry via a portal or the property managers website to get the book inspection link to register for the viewing by email
- Register online via the property managers Snug apply link or website
- If there is no Open home viewing time, don't worry, Snug will alert you by email (sometimes by SMS) when a time is created
Renter still can't apply, even though I received the SMS/Email?
Perhaps your Snug account phone and email are different to the Check-in details at the viewing? Either request the property manager check you in using your Snug profile email/mobile