With recent rental reforms, owners/rental providers may be obliged to present disclosures to renters prior to entering in to a rental agreement (signing a lease).
Snug displays Owner Disclosures in several places:
- Property advert page
- Enquiry autoresponders
- Application form preview before submitting an application
Snug enables property managers to upload these Disclosures via the Onlist.
- Send the Owner an online Disclosure Form via Snug
- Upload a PDF Owner Disclosure Form on to Snug
- Complete the Owner Disclosure Form online on behalf of the owner
- Log in to your Snug Team
- Go to Viewings and click (...) to see the Edit Onlist option
- Click through to the Disclosure Statement, choose the upload method to capture the Disclosures
Tip: Add Embedded Network details in Application Attachments.
- Registered Place refers to a property that has heritage protections and / or can not be altered without a permit by a heritage authority.
Disclosures by the Rental Provider to the Renter
A Disclosure Statement is required for each new lease or renewal.
Is there an Embedded Network?
Has an agent/person been engaged to sell the property or, if a contract of sale has been prepared, is there an ongoing proposal to sell the property?
Was there a homicide at the property?
Is the rented premises a Registered Place?
Date premise last used as a if contaminated because of drug of dependence trafficking or cultivation?
Date of most recent Repair Notice relating to Mould or Damp?
Does the rented premises comply with the Minimum Standards?
Date of most recent Gas Safety Check?
Date of most recent Electrical Safety Check?
Date of most recent Pool Barrier Compliance Check?
Does the rental premise contain friable or non-friable asbestos based on an inspection of a suitably qualified person?
Is the rental premise affected by a building or planning application lodged with the relevant authorities?