With recent rental reforms, owners/rental providers may be obliged to present disclosures to renters prior to entering in to a rental agreement (signing a lease).
Snug displays Owner Disclosures in several places:
- Property advert page
- Enquiry autoresponders
- Application form preview before submitting an application
Snug enables property managers to upload these Disclosures via the Onlist.
- Send the Owner an online Disclosure Form via Snug
- Upload a PDF Owner Disclosure Form on to Snug
- Complete the Owner Disclosure Form online on behalf of the owner
- Log in to your Snug Team
- Go to Viewings and click (...) to see the Edit Onlist option
- Click through to the Disclosure Statement, choose the upload method to capture the Disclosures
Tip: Add Embedded Network details in Application Attachments.
- Registered Place refers to a property that has heritage protections and / or can not be altered without a permit by a heritage authority.