TICA is a leading tenancy database screening service in Australia.
Snug integrates with TICA so property managers can initiate searches. Property managers save time, reduce data entry and human errors as well as reduce business risk by running the TICA tenant check.
- Renters consent to the TICA check when starting their rental application via the Personal Information Collection and Disclosure Authority
- Snug passes limited renter applicant details through to TICA for the search to be queried - name, contact details, date of birth and driver licence or international passport (either or both)
Property managers can turn ON the TICA check via Snug to streamline tenancy database checks.
How to activate TICA?
- Ensure you have a TICA subscription for your agency
- A team admin can turn TICA ON via the Snug Team Settings to run your TICA check My Team -> Settings -> Integrations -> Screening
Snug does not store any TICA data
- Snug does not receive any information from TICA
- Snug does not store any tenancy blacklist records from TICA
- Snug records that a TICA check has been requested with date/time stamp on the application for the property manager's record that TICA process was initiated from the application
FAQ / Common Questions
Q. What does it cost?
A. TICA is available within the Integrations Bundle with any Snug Plan. View current pricing at snug.com/pricing and email email@example.com to turn on your Integrations Bundle. *TICA is included in for Ray White offices included in the Network Enterprise Deal.
Q. Can our agency use TICA with a Snug Free Forever Plan?
A. Yes! You can use TICA with the Free Forever Plan on Snug, the additional cost will be the Integrations Bundle.
Q. Do I need a TICA account?
A. Yes, please contact TICA to arrange your TICA subscription.
Q. Do I need to enter my TICA account number?
A. No, the Team Admin can simply turn ON TICA via team settings.
Q. Can I run a check with just a Passport number?
A. Yes, the TICA service provided to Snug allows submitting with an Australian Driver Licence or an International Passport or both.
Q. Can I run a check with just an Australian Passport number?
A. No, the TICA service provided to Snug only allows submitting with an Australian Driver Licence or an International Passport or both.
Promo: TICA can be turned ON at no Snug cost, on any plan until 12 July 2023, beyond which the Integrations Bundle pricing applies.