The Overview page is your home page on Snug. It shows you the progress of properties for lease.
How it works
- Your properties are automatically fed to the Snug platform
- You can immediately see a snapshot of the progress of the property
- Properties (44) - shows number of live properties
- Days on market - coloured font shows priority:
- Red - high priority listing, past the First Available date, vacancy is costly!
- Orange - within 14 days of First Available date, time to get this property let
- Black - more than 14 days to First Available date
- Messages - enquiries received on the property
- Viewings - number attendees for viewings
- EOI - expressions of interest are pre-applications
- Applications - number of applications submitted
- Search by property address
- Filter by team member
- Click [View] to see all the applications received!
- Green dot shows ‘new’ activity in the last 24 hours
- Property feeds run via temporary webfeed or uploader (e.g. MyDesktop)
- Property list includes properties added manually on the platform
Tips to get the most from this feature:
- Click (...) to access additional features eg. Archive to clear the list
- Click the [number] in the columns to see the underlying details eg. viewings 13
- Ensure you’re on “My Team” in top navigation, especially on Phone (top left > three bars > My Team)