Messages via Snug, saves you time with auto-replies and smart links for tenants to get updates, book a viewing and apply.
How it works
Messages consolidate from portals, your website and any other rental enquiry source that you wish to point to your Snug message inbox.
- When messages are set up your enquiries will be delivered into the Snug platform
- Renters will receive an auto-reply with the top questions answered eg. when is it available, can I inspect, is there parking, are pets permitted etc…
- Enquirers will be notified with alerts:
- New properties matching their criteria
- New or updated viewing times
- Unsubscribe link to stop notifications
How to set up
Here's how to turn on email forwarding so your team gets the most out of the Snug platform for popular systems:
- The Snug team has set up your unique message box email and sent the details to your account Administrator in the initial welcome messages eg. 11L481example@mail.snug.com
Tips to get the most from this feature:
- Filter messages (property or manager) eg from: "realestate.com.au" or "Domain" subject "enquiry"
- Search for messages for a particular property or filter by property manager or view all
- Click [Archive] to archive messages that are old or unwanted and clean your inbox
- Click the Email and Phone number shortcut links to start an email or call
- Messages received by Snug can also be forwarded to a mailbox of your choice
Finished setting up? Send yourself a test message from your Realestate.com.au rental listing. You should receive a reply within seconds!
Need more help?
- Please send article with your "IT person" or "Email administrator"
- Snug Customer Success team is happy to call and help you or your email administrator