This setup is best suited when you have staff that manage both rental and sales listings and enquiries are sent to a shared inbox.
What you’ll need before getting started
- Administrator access to your property uploader and/or portal agent administration
- Your unique Snug Messages Inbox email address (e.g. EXAMPLE123@mail.snug.com) which was sent to your team administrator
- Your shared email address dedicated to receiving rental enquiries only (e.g. email@example.com)
- Your shared email address dedicated to receiving rental enquiries forwarded to your Snug Messages Inbox email address - see here for how to set up forwarding
Steps to set up
Perform the following steps in your property uploader or directly on each portal (e.g. Domain.com.au)
- Log in as an administrator
- Add a shared rental listing agent E.g. JJ Real Estate Rentals
- Set the email address for each listing agent profile to the Snug Messages Inbox email address
- Add the shared rental listing agent profile to all current and future listings along with your individual listing agent profile
Does your agency have a shared email address dedicated to receiving rental enquiries? See here
Check the Snug Auto Responder is working by following the steps described here.