The "Apply for this property" button on Ray White websites can be linked directly to Snug.
What you'll need
- The link, username and password for your Ray White website administrator portal. If you do not have this, contact Ray White Support (email@example.com)
- Snug Team ID (provided in your onboarding - please request for firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have it)
Steps to enable
- Log into your website administration portal
- Click on Features > Property in the left navigation
- Update the values are per the details below
- Click Save
Troubleshooting, Common Questions & Answers
Q. Why does the Ray White apply button loop back?
A. This means that one of the following has occurred:
a) The update can take a few moments to take effect. Please wait at least 15 minutes to ensure the update is applied to the Ray White website
b) Snug has not received the property from the uploader. Solution: activate your uploader and refresh your property feed (note: make a small update to the advert text to force a refresh).
c) The property is Leased or Archived on Snug. Solution: unarchive the property: How do I archive and unarchive a property?
d) The Snug Team ID is not published for your team Solution: please check My Team -> Settings -> Team -> Status and ensure that the Snug Team ID is turned on. If it is turned off, please request it be turned on with our customer service team (email@example.com)
NOTE: Properties without an address do not currently link to the Snug apply link
Q. Can enquiry emails be forwarded to Snug?
A. When Snug is activated, enquiries emails from Ray White will be forwarded to Snug.