Streamline the leasing process with On List so prospecting, inspections/entry notices and reporting are a breeze.
How does it work?
When Snug receives a property from your Property Uploader, Snug sends the listing agent an email with the prompt to add On List details:
- Access details such as Key Codes, Alarm Codes and Property Notes and Ideal Week Zone.
- Virtual Viewing link
- Owner details to enable the Viewing Report
- Tenant details to enable Entry Notices
- Property Disclosures including Embedded network
- Exclude from Availability Schedule (Ideal Week)
- Assign Inspector
- Assign Property Manager for applications
1. Click the Onlist email button
2. Follow the stepper guide to complete the Onlist information.
Alternatively, click the context menu (...) next to the property on the Team Overview, Viewings or Applications page and select "Edit Onlist Details".
For further details on Property Disclosures and Embedded Networks, please see: Victorian Rental Reforms
As well as the On List email the Daily Summary includes the new property as a reminder with an "Add Details" link.
Steps via the Daily Summary:
- Viewings > Select property [...] Menu
- Update Access details/Zone, Owners, Tenant
- Settings > Team > Viewings > Exclude from Availability Schedule (Ideal Week)
Common Questions and Troubleshooting
Q: Why are my property details incorrect?
A: Update the details in your property uploader/CRM and refresh the listing, resend details to Snug (allow 15 minutes to appear).
Q: I have a duplicate property, what do I do?
A: Check property uploader for duplicates, then Archive on Snug
Q: How do I update the preferred lease term displayed in the enquiry auto responses?
A: Click Edit Onlist Details from the property context menu (...), Click Edit on the property details page and, Click Continue through the Letting Details screen and update the Lease Term
Q: How can the Leased label be removed from a property?
A: Click Edit from the required property's context menu (...) on Team Overview, Click Continue through to the Publishing Options, select the preferred publishing option and click Continue.