Viewings are scheduled times for Renters to inspect a property for lease.
How it works
- Viewing times can be added:
- Automatically from your property feed
- Manually from the dashboard
- The viewing can be managed on the platform (edit, delete)
- Through a Viewing Run
- Renters can pre-register and be checked in or added as a walk-in (Snug SMSs a walk in and collects the email from the Renter automatically)
- [Late] - sends a template SMS to all registered viewers: ‘running late’ 5,10,15,30 min
- [Request feedback] - is sent on the hour after the viewing time automatically
- Report - shows a PDF report of the Feedback from viewing attendees
- The summary shows the registered, interested and checked in
- Easily manage Viewings on the Snug mobile webapp
- Applications show the date/time when the tenant viewed the property and additionally Renters confirm they accept the property condition when submitting their application
- Older schedules can be shown by “Show older”
Tips to get the most from this feature:
- Click [Invite to apply] to send an email and SMS to all who checked in (with an email or mobile) with a link to start their application
- New viewing times can be automatically emailed directly to the owner via settings.
How to Exclude a Property from Viewing Bookings
Tenant with COVID? No worries, block the availability schedule for the desired date/time range.
- Login to your Snug team account
- Navigate to Settings > Viewings
- Select the Availability Window
- At the bottom of the page, there is a Excluded Property section
- Add the Individual Property & other settings. You can add all, one or none.
Alternatively, you can also:
- Navigate to the Viewings page context menu
- Select 'Excluded from schedule' and fill in the details